If you have stayed in North India, you would know the importance of a heater. With extreme weather conditions bearing its weight, it becomes imperative to invest in coolers and air-conditioners in summers, and heaters in winters. When we talk about heaters, there is a variety of room heaters in the market but one that captures the limelight is an Oil Heater.
Sleek, stylish and quite efficient, Oil room heaters are considered to be the best to battle the cold winters. Let us have a look at a few advantages of investing in an oil heater:
- They consume less electricity hence are great for power saving. The oil is used as a heat reserve that keeps the room heated after switching off too.
- Since there are no exposed electrical parts, the chances of the unit catching fire or causing any harm to people around are negligible.
- It is the best option with small kids in the house. As the surface does not get hot, it causes no harm to your toddler.
- Considered to be a great health option as they do not burn oxygen or cause suffocation in the room.
- Great to be used through the night
- They are less noisy and quiet as compared to ones with fans.
- Their design makes it easy for it to fit anywhere in the room. Put it in one corner and the entire room will get heated.
- Their efficiency and design makes them last much longer than normal room heaters and blowers.
A truly worthy investment, oil heaters have changed the way people look at room heating. Ideal for office or home, these heaters provide you the much needed respite from biting winters, keeping you warm and comfortable through the season.